Growing Vintage

If you're just peeking for the first time in a while, be sure to scroll down and read about our new .NET site! I'm working on our site to keep the shopping flow efficient. There's bound to be more changes over the next few months as we are growing rapidly. We have 11 new sellers this week! Did you know that we're at about 85 sellers total now?!

Also, I wanted to take a minute to let you know that we are now cross-promoting with Vintage Indie (like we have been with Make Mine Pink). I want to encourage you to add their widget & link to your site if you're able (you get can get it from the left sidebar). Vintage Indie hasn't requested that we add their link to each and every one of our sites but I'm a firm believer that lovely given will be lovely received. I know that each of us have gotten quite a lot of traffic to our websites because of the gals at Make Mine Pink, and I'm sure that we'll see an increase in traffic now that Vintage Indie is promoting us. We are so grateful to have the opportunity to be in the company of these great people! And I'm proud to be part of Friday Flea Market with all of you!

No comments: